The first result of designing Lynn in Manga Studio was a rather boring facial expression. Thus the part I had to reinvent here was ‘just’ the face. When I was stumbling across the world wide web yesterday evening I had this Eureka moment (I don’t know if you say this in English). I found a German girl (her name is Kim, for the honor) who had exactly the nose I had in mind for Lynn. Also the rest of her facial features fitted the profile.
When I wrote my little tutorial on changing the line width in Manga Studio I told you that I would come back on Lynn in 2010.
Before I go any further please take a look at this first draft I made of her: